Campus Cupboard Direct is open.
Stop at the SCRC (gym) office to shop for your groceries.

We are here to help!  The Campus Cupboard is stocked with nutritious foods and personal care items for any currently enrolled student who is in need. 


Click here to access the order form.


Emergency Fund Application

During this uncertain time, North Central is here for you.  As a student enrolled in the current semester, if you are facing financial challenges, please know our Student Emergency Fund may be able to help.

Complete this Emergency Fund Application and return it to

Women's Resource Center of Northern Michigan (WRCNM)

Educational & Employment Services (EES)

WRCNM/NCMC Office offers Educational & Employment Services providing educational support, job search assistance, financial scholarships (tuition, text, and childcare), community connections and referrals, and advocacy. WRCNM advocates on behalf of students to assist in overcoming barriers and moving forward.  Personal counseling is also available by appointment.  To connect with a WRCNM representative on campus call 231-348-6699 or

To contact WRCNM's 24-hour help and information line, call 1-800-275-1995.



WRCNM Counseling and Advocacy Program

WRCNM offers on-campus counseling services at no cost for anyone who has been affected by sexual assault/abuse, domestic/dating abuse, and child abuse and neglect. WRCNM offers confidential, non-judgmental support and counseling to survivors regardless of age or when the assault occurred. For more information, contact WRCNM at 231-347-0067, or the 24-hour help and information line at 231-347-0082 or toll-free at 800-275-1995.

Name Changes/Residency for Tuition


A student requesting a name change is required to submit, to Student Services, a copy of the legal document authorizing such changes (e.g., marriage license, divorce decree, court order). Any questions can be directed to the records department in Student Services at 231-348-6625.



It is the policy of North Central Michigan College to determine a student’s residency status when first admitted. A student will maintain that status until that student applies for and is granted a change or moves outside Emmet County. Residency classifications are as follows:

In-District – Residing in Emmet County for at least six months prior to the first day of classes of the semester for which the student plans to register.

Out-District – Residing in Michigan for at least six months prior to the first day of classes of the semester for which the student plans to register.

Out-of-State – Residing anywhere outside the state of Michigan.

An Application for Residency Change must be submitted to apply for a residency change. Specific documentation (explained on the residency change form) must be submitted along with the application on or before the last day to register for the semester you petition for a change. NOTE: AN APPROVED CHANGE IN RESIDENCY STATUS FOR TUITION ASSESSMENT IS NOT RETROACTIVE TO ANY PREVIOUS SEMESTER. A residency change form can be obtained in the Student Services office, or by clicking this link: Residency Change Form.pdf. Completed forms must be submitted to the Student Services office or sent to the email listed on the form. Please see our catalog for additional details on residency or contact the records department in Student Services at 231-348-6625.

Summer and Fall 2024 Registration is open!